Monday, January 23, 2017

Snowman Bulletin Board and Free Mitten Clipart

This simple bulletin board was very easy and quick to create. I think it turned out cute as a button, and my students loved it! I simply cut a large circle from white bulletin board background paper, an orange triangle shape from large construction paper, small black circles from black construction paper and two eyes. I printed the letters from my computer and finally, pinned cotton balls for snowflakes. Cute, bright, and easy, and such a nice change of pace in my classroom.


If you have no visited my store lately, I have added a lot of fun and new clipart packets to my store and even have a nice freebie just for you! (Your feedback is always greatly appreciated!) Just visit my store by clicking on the link below and download this set for FREE!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment