Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Made It

It is hard to believe, but my first day of school is Wednesday. Teachers in my district have had professional development days since last Tuesday, and tonight we have open house. Needless to say, I have been very busy getting my classroom together. First, I purchased and put together five of these:
 

 
 
 
It is hard to tell from this picture, but these are bookcases that I placed at each group of tables. I'll show you the finished product at my classroom reveal coming soon!
 


 
 
Even with a being busy at school, I have found some time to do a few projects at home. We have several blueberry bushes, and fresh blueberries call for blueberry desserts. This one was very yummy!
 
 
Finally, I have had this picture for several years. The mat and picture were very faded and dated, but I still loved the frame. So, I replaced the mat, and had my husband to cut out some stickers.
 
This is the result.  Much better!
 
 
I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for this week's Monday Made it.
 
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2015/08/monday-made-it-august-10-first-day-of.html
 
Have a blessed day!


6 comments:

  1. I want some blueberry yumminess. I love how you repurposed your frame!! Looks good!
    Alison Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you spray paint your rooster too? Or do you have two roosters?

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 roosters (and many more...). I like roosters in my kitchen. :)

      Delete
  3. I love blueberry desserts! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom has a red rooster just like that in her kitchen. And that blueberry desert looks pretty yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to reuse the frame! I'm a big rooster fan, too!- I look forward to seeing your class reveal! Have a great start on your first day back!
    -Fairway to Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete