Thursday, July 16, 2015

Relaxing By the Pool

It is H-O-T! Summertime is definitely here in the South, complete with temps in the 90s and high humidity. This is perfect weather for hanging out here:

 
Do you see that pink float? That is where I have been parked this afternoon, complete with a good book and a glass of sweet tea. What a great way to spend a hot summer afternoon! I feel so blessed.
 
 
As much as I've tried not to think about it, my summer will be winding down soon, and my mind is beginning to drift to school things, classroom decorations, and kiddos. We have a lot of changes taking place, so it is very hard to even begin planning. In fact, my principal told our faculty to not do to much planning this summer because of all of the changes. (That is kind of scary, but hopefully, it will all be good!)
 
For those of you beginning to plan and those of you even starting school in a couple of weeks, I have spent my summer creating a new product in my store. Now, I know that most of my products are geared for grades 3-5, but this packet is actually for grades 1 and 2. It was inspired by my best selling Common Core Graphic Organizers for Reading Literature. With the huge response that I have had to these graphic organizers, I wanted to create a set for first and second grade, and I am so excited about this set!
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-Reading-Literature-Graphic-Organizers-Grades-1-2-1947353



120 adorable and fun graphic organizers are included in this set. Each graphic organizer is not only cute and fun with high quality graphics, they also will help your students think deeply about their reading. Just as in my set for grades 3-5, each graphic organizer is aligned with the Common Core Standards which will make lesson planning easier for you. Even if you teach upper grades, these graphic organizers could be used for intervention or differentiated instruction. For the rest of this week, my Common Core Reading Literature Graphic Organizers Grades 1-2 will be on sale for 50% off! Don't miss out on this huge savings!
 
If you would like to see and use a few sample pages from this packet, you can grab three samples here:
 
Free Reading Literature Graphic Organizers for Grades 1 and 2

If you download this freebie, I'd greatly appreciate your positive feedback.
 
 
To all of the teachers who have purchased my Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers for Grades 3-5, thank you so much! I can't thank you enough for purchasing this product and for the positive response that I have had to these graphic organizers. In fact, if you have purchased the grades 3-5 graphic organizers, a big surprise is coming to this set that I think you will love, so stay tuned!
 
 
Have a blessed summer day!
 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are right about it being hot in the south. I am in Louisiana and it pretty much feels the same. It is sad when you're at the pool and your kids want to leave because the water feels like bath water {and we love to swim}! Try to stay cool and enjoy your summer!

    Jamie
    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

    ReplyDelete