Monday, July 13, 2015

A Busy Week!


I love summer, and I certainly hope that you are enjoying yours! I always make a list of things I hope to accomplish during the summer, but some days I don’t feel that I accomplish very much. Between working on new products and borders, cooking meals, cleaning the house, and doing the laundry, much of my days are full. Tell me, am I the only one?
 
I must say, however, that last week was very productive! My husband helped me with one honey-do that I have been wanting to accomplish for several summers. We cleaned out the garage! Now, that might not sound like much, but if you could have seen our before (that I’m much too embarrassed to show to anyone) you would have thought that we could have been on an episode of Hoarders. I must say that I am so proud of the clean garage, that I’m no longer embarrassed for guest to walk through.

Not only did we clean the garage, but we also moved furniture out of my daughter’s room, and moved her new bedroom suite in. Of course that meant putting things on the walls, decorating, etc.  Finally, we made some blueberry and blackberry jelly! Now, why can’t every week be that productive?



This week, I’m linking up with Tara for Monday Made It.
 
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2015/07/monday-made-it-july-13.html#





I don’t have pictures of the garage, but I do have a pic of the jelly that we made. Yum! (And yes, my husband helped make this. To be truthful, I guess I helped him!)
 
 

 

I have also been busy adding some new products to my store as well as updating old products. For the beginning of school, I have just updated my All About Me Posters: Insect Theme. I simply updated the clipart and borders to make these posters pop! I think you will like the changes. I think it turned out adorable!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/All-About-Me-Posters-Insect-Theme-765378
 

I also created another All About Me Posters set. This one is Superhero Themed.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/All-About-Me-1956140
 



For a very short time, I will have these two products in my store for only $1! Don’t miss out on these great dollar deals! Either one of these posters sets will be perfect for your first day, or use them for birthdays or student of the week. Both of these sets are just like my best selling “Owl” About Me Posters. here 



Now it’s time for me to try to make this week just as productive as last! I can check blogging off of the to-do list. ;)



Have a blessed Monday!





12 comments:

  1. The jelly looks yum!!! Love your All about Me posters too!! Thanks for linking up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara! (The jelly is good, and I have already eaten too much!) I love your linky!

      Delete
  2. Love your all about my posters! Your blog is adorable :) Can't wait to follow!

    Jess
    www.lacquerteachrepeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jess, and thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I love your Superhero posters, that is our schoolwide theme this year, thanks for the sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy that you like the Superhero posters! What a fun schoolwide theme!

      Delete
  4. Sometimes I clean and then feel like I should get an award. No one has every given me one yet but here's yours!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Superhero All About Me posters! So cute:) Thanks for sharing.
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janie! I'm glad that you like them!

      Delete
  6. Hi Kelly,

    Wow! Cleaning out the garage is a ton of work! We just moved and have put lots of stuff in a shed out back that is now full- so I can definitely relate! We have lots of cleaning to do! :)
    And I LOVE your insect themed back to school posters- they are adorable! I need to update some of my products too- sooooo much to do! :) Happy Wednesday!
    -Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete