Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Made It

In the summer, I always look forward to having time for making and creating things.  Some of the hobbies that I enjoy are sewing, crocheting, canning vegetables, and painting furniture.  So far; however, all that I have accomplished has been basic cleaning! Hopefully, there will be some time for at least one or two fun projects. 

I have been busy creating products for TpT.  First, I had a request for Chevron Motivational Posters, so here they are! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chevron-Motivational-Posters-1266831
 
This set of 10 colorful posters will make your walls or bulletin boards pop! They will also encourage and motivate your students with positive sayings. 
 
 
I have also been busy creating new fall clipart.  I am very proud of this cute scarecrow clipart set.  There are 12 different designs in both color and black and white for a total of 28 pieces.  This set could be perfect for your fall creations! As with all of my clipart, personal and commercial use is ok.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Things-Clipart-by-Kelly-B-1269810
 
 
I am linking up with Tara for her Monday Made It Linky!  This is one of my favorite linkies, and I look forward to linking up each week this summer!
 

 
Now for the best part, each of the TpT items above are now on sale in my store.  I am offering them for $1 each for 24 hours, so don't miss out!  Each Monday Tuesday, I plan to have a TpT item that will be on sale for at least 50% off, so please check back each Monday to find new items at great prices as well as some fun projects that I hope to complete and share with you.
 
Have a blessed Monday! 
 


3 comments:

  1. Your clipart is amazing! I have always wanted to make some but haven't found the time. Keep them coming - I also adore your borders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself I will make time for crocheting this summer but it keeps getting pushed aside. I love crocheting in the fall and winter but finding time in the summer is so hard. Good luck finding time to enjoy your hobbies! -Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the motivational posters! Would love to know what program you are using to make your clip art...it's adorable!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete