Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Currently

I can't believe it is June! This school year flew by so quickly!  My last day of school was Friday, and I  know that I am going to miss my students so much next year! This group was absolutely one of the best that I have ever taught.  Even though I had a great school year, I'm still looking forward to my summer with my girls, hanging out by the pool, and just spending some time together.  I'm also excited that I remembered to link up for the June Currently!
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-currently.html
 
1.  I'm watching We Bought a Zoo for the first time.  My oldest daughter likes this movie. 
2.  I'm trying to hurry to finish this blog post because my mouth is watering smelling the pancakes that my daughter cooked.  She is just learning to cook, and pancakes is one thing that she can make on her own.  The last ones that she made were delicious.
3.  Summertime! Yay!!
4.  Yes, my class was a true blessing! I'm going to miss them!
5.  My goal this summer is to do some spring cleaning a little late.  It will be more like summer cleaning.  ;)
6.  Swimming in the pool, summer grilling, eating food from the garden, spending time with my family, a couple of day trips, Vacation Bible School... These are just a few things planned for this summer.  Also, resting and relaxing.
 
I hope your Sunday has been blessed!





5 comments:

  1. I love your bucket list! It sounds a lot like mine! Having a great class really does make the year so much more enjoyable and memorable. Hope you have the same next year. Have a great summer!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had pancakes the last two mornings. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I've found another 4th grade blog to follow. I'm always on the lookout for 4th grade tips/tricks.

    My kiddos love pancakes. Many nights we've had pancakes for dinner.

    Summer cleaning is on my list as well. It's time to finish changing out winter clothes for summer and go through all the toy boxes. I always try to do this when the kids are out or they inevitably lay claim to a toy they haven't played with in months.

    Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched "We Bought A Zoo" for the first time tonight as well! Pancakes sound yummy!! So many fun things on your summer bucket list! :) Thanks for sharing!!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a teenage son that loves to cook! Before he got a job, I would sometimes come home and he would have dinner started. It was sooooo awesome. Pancakes for dinner sounds like a great idea to me (right now!).
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete