Monday, January 20, 2014

Context Clues Task Cards to Win!!!

Our school system has adopted a new reading series this year, and one area that has been a weakness for my students has been context clues.  We cannot seem to have too much practice with this skill, so I created Owl and Friends Context Clues Task Cards.  The great thing about task cards is that they can be used individually, in small groups, for intervention, in pairs, or as a whole group scoot game.  So many possibilities.  If you would like a chance to win a copy of these task cards, simply leave a comment below along with your email address, and I will randomly pick a winner later this week!  Even if you don't win, they are for sale at my TpT store! Thanks for commenting!

Contest is now over! Thanks for participating.
Congratulations, Amanda!
 
 
 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Context-Clues-Task-Cards-1069565
Be blessed!

14 comments:

  1. I am always looking for ways to help kids with context clues. I LOVE task cards too. Thanks for the opportunity.
    ugamler@boyertownasd.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea :) I'm always looking for new strategies for my RtI groups. Thanks for creating these!

    Leanna
    lilismilee.blogspot.com

    leanna.agcaoili@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love task cards! Thanks for chance to win these.

    chief9937@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teaching context clues. I usually give them a nonsense word to figure out. Task cards would be a great addition. ABARAN720@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love this!
    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids can never get enough context clues practice and the owls on these cards are adorable!! Thanks for the chance to win!
    cslemp06@gmail.com
    Courtney
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Polka-Dot-Lesson-Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great!

    Bethany
    bkraft05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so much fun teaching context clues. My kids especially like it when I let them make up a nonsense word to use. It's always something they need more practice in though so I'd love to win this!

    Andrea
    andrea . m . lee84 @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My students enjoy task cards so much! I'd love to win this.

    Elizabeth
    mrsepleasant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are a wonderful resource.....would love to win it! Love owls :)
    Siobhan
    sconnor@midlakes.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. My students also need more practice with context clues. These task cards would certainly come in handy, so I'd love to win them!
    tinysmiles34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win these!
    forevertexan73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Working on this skill, yet again, next week! I'd love to win! kendrasmom724@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete