Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday Made It & Blog Birthday Bash!

I can't believe that it was a little over a year ago that I began this blogging adventure.  To be truthful, I occasionally like a challenge, and when I started this blog, it was just that:  a challenge to myself to see if I could accomplish building a blog. I had no expectations that anyone would be interested in my little blog.  Well, to my surprise, I did, and you viewed, read, pinned, and followed, and I am amazed and humbled. 

To celebrate my one year anniversary, and an upcoming surprise new look to my blog, I am hosting a Blog Birthday Bash, and the gifts will be given to one of you!  With schools beginning, I know your focus has been on your new students, lessons, and classrooms, so I wanted this giveaway to be filled with items that will make you feel special because that's just how you have made me feel this year!  Over $100 worth of prizes will be given away, so don't miss this huge opportunity to win prizes, not for your classroom, but for yourself to enjoy! Be sure to come back August 18th to enter.  Just look at the prizes that you could win! (Be sure to click on the pictures below to visit each Etsy shop!)



I love Erin's chevron lanyards.  They are so well made and so pretty, or if you win, you might choose her cute id badge reel.


Don't you just adore this gorgeous chevron teacher tote? This tote from OohBaby Designs is perfect for those items that you need to take from one place to the other!


So pretty!  Who knew that a keychain could be this pretty? Well, this keychain from Make It Wonderful, definitely is gorgeous!


I guess you've figured out the theme:  Chevron!  Coffee (or even tea) is bound to be a special treat in this cute tumbler from Pink and Lime Designs!

Each one of these Etsy shops have many other wonderful items.  If you win this giveaway, you'll have $25 more to spend at any of their shops!  The problem will be narrowing it down because there are so many pretty things to choose from!


Now for part 2 of this post:  Monday Made It!

 
 
Item #1: My Name Banner  
I made and hung this banner to go along with my owl theme.  I strung it between two lanterns above my desk.  I love how it turned out!

Item #2:  Front of Desk Decoration

 
I was pleased with how my desk turned out.  It definitely needed something to brighten it up.  I think this did the trick. (I also hung new curtains in the back to cover the old tattered and nasty shades.)
 
 
Item #3:  Cursive Letters Banner


I also made and hung these cursive letters.  This is just a peek into my classroom.  I hope to show you my completed classroom soon!  Both banners are part of my huge Owl Themed Classroom Set at my TpT store.  This is a huge packet that contains job charts, 4 styles of pennant letters, a birthday bulletin board, hall passes, student labels, desk nametags, and much more! 


Only 1 more week until I get kiddos, and no more summer for me.  I am back at work with workdays and workshops!  I am looking forward to a great year!



Be blessed!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful giveaway! I LOVE the owl on your desk. So bright and cheery!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! Super cute owl theme. Love your banner! I still need to make mine this week. Hope you will stop by to check out my projects.

    Have a great school year!
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I'm seriously loving your desk! That's too stinking cute.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete