Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Currently

August already?  Really?  I can hardly believe that school is just around the corner!  I have so many things to get done.  I go back to school next Friday!  Can you believe that!  I can't. 

Since it is August 1st, it's time for Farley's Currently, and I'm linking up!

 
 
 
HGTV is probably my favorite channel.  Of course, not everyone in the house agrees with me.  Right now, they are all working at the barn, so I have a few moments of HGTV to myself!
 
I have to brag on my sweet girls for just one moment.  They are growing up to be such wonderful young ladies, and I love them so much!  They are such a blessing.
 
Where did summer go?  I think that this summer has flown by faster than any other summer.  I wanted to spend so much more time out at the swimming pool than we did, but we have had a wet summer, and our pool water has stayed cool!  We have still swam quite a bit and had a lot of fun!
 
My to-do list was long, but unfortunately, not much was finished on my list.  Maybe next summer!
 
My memory is something that I can't rely on anymore!  That leads me to my B2s must have number 1.  Vitamin B is suppose to help with memory.  I need to remember to take my vitamins each day to see if it will help. 
 
#2 must have is a calendar.  We will be so busy with volleyball, I will need a calendar to help me keep up with my girls this fall.  They are on two different teams, and unfortunately, their games are never at the same place!  Thankfully, I have my husband and my parents that will help us out and make sure that someone is at each game for each girl. 
 
#3 Sweet tea is my favorite.  When things aren't going perfectly, a glass of sweet tea can make it seem better!
 
 
 
Be blessed,

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I have been watching a lot of HGTV this summer as well! I need to get some things done on my to do list, too! Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer that you go back next Friday! I still have a couple of weeks. Super excited that I found another 4th grade blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love HGTV! Enjoy what's left of your summer!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly,

    Oh my goodness...House Hunters International will be the death of me...LOL..at one point I had 87 on my DVR...I've been fast forwarding to the end to see which one they pick. Haha....

    Summer has really gone by hasn't it!

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you about the sweet tea. I have a glass beside me right now!

    ✰Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love HGTV! My favorite right now is Flea Market Flip!

    ReplyDelete