Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Currently

My goal each month is to not be #500 on Farley's linky, but I somehow did it again this month.  Oh well, I'm just glad that I linked up and joined in on the fun!  I love her linky.  Now here is my currently:

 
 

  • listening:  I enjoy watching college softball.  No favorite team. 
  • loving:  Summer vacation!  I so needed it!
  • thinking:  Vacation Bible School.  We will be busy with VBS this week at church!  I'm looking forward to a great week!  I was assistant director again this year, so mainly I'm in charge of decorating, purchasing needed items, teachers' appreciation gifts, and just helping out. 
  • wanting:  Everything on my to-do list completed this summer!  painting furniture, reupholstering my dining room chairs, an old rocker, and a living room chair,  painting and organizing the utility room, cleaning and organizing my sewing room, garage, and basement.  Well, even if I get half of the list done, I'll be pleased.
  • needing:  to get my garage, sewing room, and basement organized.  I'd better move these to the top of my list.
  • vacation:  No plans yet, but simply enjoy relaxing, restful, and fun vacations.  If nothing else, our new pool will meet these requirements!  Splash!
Be blessed!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Found you on Farley's Linky Party =) I am also super excited to be home for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the linky! Love your colors! So jealous that you have a new pool! That will be lots of fun this summer! Enjoy! I'm a new follower!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great plan- rest, relax and have fun! Enjoy your summer!
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    I found you through pinterest, your blog is too cute and I'm your newest follower. enjoy your summer.
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pinterest and spend way to much time on there! Thank you for following1 :)

      Delete