Sunday, December 9, 2012

Owl Themed Christmas Bulletin Board and Free Christmas Packet

Wow!   I can't believe December is moving by so quickly.  Like you, I have been so busy in my classroom, teaching, decorating, making ornaments, etc.  I have also been working frantically, trying to complete a Christmas Packet for Tpt.  If you haven't noticed, I have just reached 200 followers!  Thank ya'll so much!  To celebrate, I am planning a giveaway sometime within the next week, so check back to join in!  In the meantime, I have a couple of things to share. 

The first is my Owl themed Christmas bulletin board:



I think it turned out too cute!

The next item that I have been working on (for what seems like weeks) is my new Jolly Santa Literacy Packet full of fun activities for Christmas.


In addition, to begin my celebration of reaching 200 followers and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas,  I have created a packet for Free!!!  This is a fun Christmas packet that I hope you'll enjoy. Included in this packet are a fun Christmas Printable,  colorful literacy center cards, and printables to make a Christmas art activity.  Just click on the picture below for the link to my TpT store and this freebie.

 Fun Christmas decodable puzzle
 Cute and colorful literacy center cards


Simple and colorful Christmas art activity

I am finally linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for another great Monday Made It!  Hopefully, it is better late than never.  I love her blog and her linky!

God bless!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! I love your owls!! My theme this year in my 4th grade classroom is owls!! How cute!

    We are new bloggers and we are holding a giveaway until Wednesday. If you comment on our blog we will give you an item from our TpT store for free. If you have a chance, stop by and check us out and grab a freebie! We are following you!

    Amanda and Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! One of the teachers at my school has an owl theme... I will share the bulletin board with her!

    Sarah

    Write On, Fourth Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bulletin board is adorable. :)

    Tammi

    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly! I LOVE your owl bulletin board and thank you for the freebie too:) I know what you mean about lacking in the time department. This year is particularly crunched with the new CCSS, APPR, and my hobby of blogging:) If you are looking for help with your giveaway, I am happy to donate! Congratulations on 200 followers!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete