Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fun Friday, Finally!

Woo hoo!  It's Fun Friday!  OK, I'm sorry.  I realize it is no longer Friday, and  I am a little late.  I'm sure many of you are like me.  Tired.  Around my house has been crazy!  Well, that is, when we have been home, which is very little.  Between school, showing cattle, working the concession stand, and volleyball games, our lives this week have been a little hectic.  I am glad to say that volleyball and showing cattle are now over for this year.  I love watching my girls, but I think we are all ready for a break. 

I hope your school year is going great!  We had a wonderful week in my classroom this week.  My students are settling into fourth grade, and are working really hard.  I am very proud of the accomplishments that I am seeing.

For this week's Fun Friday, I wanted to share our 4th grade bulletin board in our hallway.  Isn't it cute?



Most of you are probably familiar with the inspiration for this bulletin board. 

1hall-2
Mrs. Carroll's first grade's space themed hallway was my inspiration for our bulletin board, but I also liked this art activity that I pinned, so...


Pinned Image

I just combined the two!  My students enjoyed coloring their hand cutouts.  They also wrote 5 goals for the year on their hands. 


Now it is time for you to link up for Fun Friday.  I'd love for you to link up and tell us about anything that was fun for you or your class this week!  I am excited about some changes that I have in mind for Fun Friday next week!  Don't miss it!
(Please copy and paste my button onto your blog and link back to my page. Thanks!)




God bless!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the combination of both boards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you combination of both boards! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your bulletin board! Thanks so much for sharing! I am your newest follower!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bulletin board is darling! Thanks for sharing. I just got my door decoration up and pictured on my blog- hope you have a chance to stop by and see it.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete