Monday, September 17, 2012

Common Core Owl Themed Graphic Organizers

Are you in search for activities that align with the 4th grade reading literature Common Core Standards?  Well, here it is!  I have just completed my new Common Core Owl Themed Graphic Organizers.   This package includes 14 graphic organizers including compare/contrast, story elements, graphic organizers for poetry and plays, and more.  Use these organizers with any book or story to help students organize thoughts and build comprehension.   These graphic organizers can also be used for assessment of comprehension.  Check them out!  I think you are going to love them!


Click for my TpT store
 Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway!  You have another day or so left to enter!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your store..and love owls! I linked up one of your products on my 10 Weekly Teacher Finds on my blog, and I am also having a 100 followers giveaway this week. congrats!

    Taking a Walk on the Teaching Side

    My TPT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice message on my blog. It has been fun linking up and I am so happy we both reached 100 followers. Now Im ready for 200. lol
    Latoya
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete