Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Technology Tuesday

I'm just now joining Blog Hoppin' Teacher's Week on Technology Tuesday.  I want to share a website that my classes have enjoyed using:  Sheppard Software.  This is a free website full of educational games and activities.


My favorite pages include the U.S. Geography Games page. 




Here you will find games that will help students learn the location of each state in the U.S.  Also, at the left of the page, students can find information on each of the 50 states or on each U.S. President!  This is wonderful for research!



Sheppard Software also includes language arts games.


The math games are terrific.  There are many different games offered for so many different skills.  You are sure to find just what your students need.



If you have not entered my 50 Followers Giveaway to win my Owl Posters Set as well as the Owl Themed Parent Donations Motivator, please click here.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I know that I have used some things from Sheppard Software before, but there is definitely more that I need to check out. Some of these games look awesome!

    Your newest follower,
    Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about that site - I think my students will love it!

    Corrina
    Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

    ReplyDelete