Thursday, November 10, 2016

My New TpT Seller's Package

Is it just me, or is this time of year busy? I know we have been busy at my school with meetings, activities, getting ready for visitors, etc. Not only have I been busy at school, but I have also been busy adding some new products to my store, and  I just wanted to give you an opportunity to one of them. Countless hours were spent creating my new TpT Seller's Package, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. This was my first attempt at creating digital papers, and I must admit, I really enjoyed creating these. These digital papers are inspired by my border designs. Of course, borders in various shapes are included in this package, as well as colorful circles, headers, and banners. This is simply a great package for creating your TpT products, cover pages, etc. I would love to give one away to someone, so if you would like a chance to win, simply
1. Follow me on Instagram @teachingfourthwithkellyb
2. or Pin the image below and leave the link in my comments.
3. Leave comment below letting me know which one you chose along with your email address so that I can get in touch with you if you win.

Update: Winner of this bundle is Karyn! Thank you so much for visiting, and I hope you enjoy this set!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TpT-Sellers-Package-2812519






7 comments:

  1. I love this! I would love to win this!
    Thanks for the awesome work!
    Jamye Jaco
    jacoj@warrenschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance! I would love to win. Love the black and white designs. rockingitin3rd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance! I would love to win. Love the black and white designs. rockingitin3rd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following on IG and pinned here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/442126888403000051/

    Love your bright colors! tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on Instagram (Aisforapplebisforblog). Love this set! The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.