Sunday, October 23, 2016

Digital Papers Freebie

If you follow my TpT store, you know that I love creating borders. I find it relaxing and somewhat therapeutic to draw and design new borders and frames. After a long day at school, it is nice to sit down, relax, and create new designs. It was just a fluke that I even began creating borders, and to be truthful, I never, ever believed that anyone would buy them. After uploading my first set, I thought, "I'll give these a couple of days, and if no one purchases these, I'll simply delete them." To my amazement, that first set still sells almost daily, and the response to my borders has been phenomenal.

My latest creation contains not only borders, but colorful and coordinating digital papers inspired from my most popular borders, and as a gift to you, I have just uploaded a freebie to my store containing a small sample from this package. Three digital papers along with one square frame are included in this free sample. Just click the image below to go to my TpT store and download this for free!
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TpT-Sellers-Freebie-Sample-2842610
 
If you like this sample, check out the entire TpT Seller's Package at my store.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TpT-Sellers-Package-2812519

 
You'll find colorful digital papers,

 
matching frames, banners, and ribbons,
 
and borders. All of these things are available at a great price!
 


This seller's bundle is a great set for creating product covers, classroom activities, and more! There are many possibilities when you combine this package along with your creativity!

Don't forget to download the freebie! Enjoy, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.