Monday, September 5, 2016

How to Find My Clip Art in My Store and Happy Labor Day 20% Sale!

I know that we have only been back to school for a few short weeks, but after 25+ years of teaching, I must admit that I always look forward to Labor Day. It always seems to be the perfect refresher after the busy and hectic back to school season. I hope that you will be able to spend today relaxing and spending time with your family. I know that my plans for today.

If you have a chance to stop by my TpT store, everything is on sale 20% off today and tomorrow! Today would be a great day to add to your border collection.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Benefield

Which sets are your favorite? I love my Borders #2, Doodle Heart Borders are dear to my heart, and my Border Hoarders #3 (Arrows) set are all some of my favorites! If you have trouble finding my clipart in my store, let me show you an easy way to locate it.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Benefield



There are a couple of ways that you can access my clip art in my store. The first way is to click the "clip art" custom category to the left of the screen (blue arrow) or you can simply click the "Kelly Benefield borders" header at the top of the store (green arrow). Both of these will take you to all of my borders and clip art in my store. If you are looking for anything else in my store, graphic organizers, PowerPoint Lessons, Writing, etc., you can access these as well using the custom categories on the left. I hope this helps you navigate my store a little easier.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.