Monday, March 2, 2015

Take a Look at My New Blog Design!

I couldn't be more thrilled! I have been wanting a new blog design, and after looking around, I chose Megan Favre from A Bird in Hand Designs to create my new blog design.  Well, I couldn't be happier with the finished product! Megan was wonderful to work with, and she practically read my mind on what I wanted. I hope you enjoy my new design as much as I do, and if you are in the need of a blog designer, I highly recommend Megan. She is wonderful!

Now, I am off to a full day of school. Over the past two weeks, because of bad weather and road conditions, we have only had one full day of school. All other days have been delayed or dismissed. Hopefully, today, we will be busy bees and get a lot accomplished!

Hope you have a blessed day!


8 comments:

  1. I love this new design, Kelly! I hope you have a very productive full day at school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design. I also just realized you're an Alabama teacher. Me, too. I'm in Birmingham. How did you like all the snow up there last week?!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janie! It I great to hear from another Alabama teacher! The snow was absolutely beautiful! We loved it! We probably had around 7 inches of snow which is rare in Central Alabama. The only other snow that I could compare this to would be the blizzard that we had in '93. This time; however, you could actually get out and enjoy the snow, and we never lost power.

      Delete
  3. Super cute!! I just my blog redesigned by Megan too. I love the little features in your blog. :)

    Ms. Pretzel's 2nd Grade Bugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog design is adorable!! Megan is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog design! Megan did mine too, but I think I like yours better!!! I LOVE the navy with your other colors.
    Kristen
    Happy Days in 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great blog design. http://mooredesignstore.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.