Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Countdown to Christmas!

This time of year can be so busy! If you are like my family, you have probably already had at least a couple of Christmas get-togethers, parties, etc. This past weekend we went to my in-laws for their family Christmas. We had a wonderful time seeing family members that we have not seen in way too long. Here is a picture of my husband, my girls, and me.
 
Yesterday, we spent the day in town looking for my hubbie a recliner for his Christmas gift. I wanted to pick one out to surprise him, but I knew it would be too hard to find just the right fit without letting him sit in it first. I was right. I would have totally picked out the wrong one. I would have gone for pretty, but of course, he wanted comfort.  I think we found a nice compromise. While we were out shopping, we also found the Abominable Snowman! We had to take time to take some fun pics.

 Can you tell which girl is the clown?
 
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! Enjoy your days off from school, rest, and enjoy your family and friends. Winter break can be so rejuvenating for teachers. It definitely gives us a needed break!
 
I know you probably do not have your mind on school, and I don't blame you one bit! I do want to share with you a couple of things about my store.  I have a few of my Christmas items on sale for $1 and $3 deals! You may want to stock up for next year! Simply click on the picture below to visit my store.  The sale items are on the featured items row. These will be on sale through Christmas day!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Benefield
 
Also, on my feature items row, you will see my January Border Hoarders Club.  If you haven't joined yet, and you love borders, then you don't want to miss out on this huge savings. Each week during the month of January, members will download new border sets, clipart, and more. Join now for a huge savings.  Simply click on the picture below and join now!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Border-Hoarders-Club-January-1584236
 
For those of you who can't wait, here is just a sneak peek at the first border set that you will receive in this club! The first week's set is HUGE! Currently, there are almost 50 pieces in this fun set. These borders are the same high quality borders that you have come to expect from my store. For those of you who have purchased the club membership, don't forget to download the first set the first weekend in January, and thank you so much for your purchase!
 
Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!
 




4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful family picture, Kelly! The daughter you are standing next to (is she the younger one?) looks so much like you!! I can't wait to download your January borders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Deb! She is actually the oldest, although they are very close in age. I really hope you enjoy the January borders! I'm really excited about this new clipart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Ali, and I'm a Kelly B. borders addict.
    I've been out of the bloody loop for the past few months and had no idea that you had some xmas freebies. Well, imagine my surprise and delight when I saw 4 weeks of freebies from you on TPT that I missed. I downloaded them all lickety-split! So, so cute! Your borders have really made my creations so amazing-looking. Look forward to purchasing more of them! Merry Christmas!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Ali! I'm so excited that you like my borders, and I'm so glad that you found my little gifts! I hope you enjoy them! I love your blog name! I am usually powered by caffeine of sweet tea or (like right now) a cup of coffee. Merry Christmas!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.