Sunday, December 7, 2014

Border Hoarders Club, Week 2 Freebie, and My Christmas Tree

It has been a while, but I'm finally linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics and Monday Made It.

 

I have hired for the second year in a row my own personal decorators for Christmas! They put up and decorated 3 trees in my house, and decorated my mantel.  They were fabulous and cost very little (two colas and a bag of chips)! Actually, my decorators are my teenage daughters! They brought everything down from the attic and did most of the decorating themselves. I am so spoiled.  Just take a look at the fabulous job they did decorating our tree in our living room.

 
The ornaments are mostly bought, but my youngest daughter helped me make the paper birds out of book pages and sticks from the yard.
 
 
 
 
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported my store and blog this year, so I have created some freebies just for you!  This week I have uploaded my Week 2 Christmas Gift Freebie.  Simply click here to download this freebie. I think you will enjoy this!
 
 
 
 
My latest clipart project that I am so excited about is my new Border Hoarders Club! I have been working frantically on clipart ideas for this fun club.  If you love borders and are a border hoarder, then this packet is just for you! Each week in January, you will receive a new set of borders (or other clipart).  Each set is a surprise that I hope you will love. By joining, you will receive these sets months before I offer each set for sale individually in my store. Another benefit is that you will save $$ by joining. I have been amazed at the positive response to this new club.  I'd love for you to join in on the fun!
 
 
Have a blessed day!



2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.