Sunday, October 26, 2014

Owl About My Halloween

I hope you are having a wonderful day! The weather outside is beautiful where I live, and I pray that you are enjoying this wonderful Sunday as much as I am. Next week we have a busy week scheduled at my school: Monday is Parent Teacher Conference day, next week is red ribbon week with dress up days and activities, and Friday is our Fall Fun Day.  Busy, busy, busy! ;)  
For our Fall Fun Day, students get to go to the gym during a set time to play fun fall games and jump in a bouncy house.  Most teachers plan fun lessons and activities that are associated with fall. Friday, as part of my fun lessons, I plan on using my Owl About My Halloween Pages to let students write about their Halloween plans. For a very limited time, I am offering this for free in my TpT store.  Simply click on the image below, download, and go back to my TpT store to leave a comment and rating! I hope you enjoy using this poster with your students.


If you like this poster, you may also like my Owl About My Thanksgiving Posters,  or my Owl About My Christmas Posters. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.