Monday, August 4, 2014

Crayon Wreath and Salsa!

It is time for another Monday Made It, and I finally found time to make something that I could link up! 
 
 First of all, my hubby and I worked together to make 18 pints of salsa.  He said it was our bonding time.  :)
 
David Benefield's photo.
 
David Benefield's photo.
 
David Benefield's photo.
 
I have been wanting to make one of those cute crayon wreaths that  I have seen on Pinterest.  I simply used a pizza box to cut a circle and hot glue to glue on all of the crayons.  Then I tied on my initial and made and attached a bow.  This is going on my classroom door!
 
 
 
Just in time for back to school, I have created my Month by Month Writing Prompts, Graphic Organizers, and Writing Papers.  These are perfect for writing stations, student evaluations, practice for prompt writing, and more.  The great thing about this bundle is that I will continue to add each month to this packet.  Each time I add a month, the price will increase, so purchase now and receive the rest of the year FREE!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Month-by-Month-Writing-Prompts-Graphic-Organizers-Papers-and-Posters-1346526
 
Don't forget to stop by TpT and catch the Back to School Sale! I'm very excited about all of the items in my check out cart!  Everything in my store is on sale for 20% off! Don't forget to use the code to receive an extra 10% off your purchase!
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/going2mountains/saleaug2014pin_zpsed13f8ec.jpg
 
 
Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I want some of that salsa girl! Yummy! Love your wreath too! I'm not ready to go back to school, but my time has come.

    Susan
    Passioninportableland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had kiddies today! Summer was way too short. I'm totally in love with your wreath. Super cuteMrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.