Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Borders are Here!!

I am so excited to finally have my new borders sets completed!  I have 3 new sets that are now being offered in one bundle!  I have created Borders Bundle that contains Circles Borders, Headers, and Page Dividers.  85 borders in all!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Borders-Bundle-By-Kelly-B-Cirlces-Headers-and-Page-Dividers-1301539
For July 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, I am offering this bundle for 50% of the price of purchasing each border individually! Don't miss out on this savings.  These borders will not be offered at this savings again. 
 
I am linking up again today with the Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday
 
 
The second item from my store that I am offering 50% off are  my Describing Characters Graphic Organizers. This is one of my best sellers, and one of my favorite packets.  They are perfect for character studies, writing about characters, character analysis, etc.
 
Describing Characters Graphic Organizers
 
I am also linking up with Farley for the July Currently! I'm so glad that I remembered.  You'll have to stop by and read her post to send her some bloggy love!!  She has had a rough summer, and she sure could use some uplifting words of encouragement. 
 
 
 
Be blessed!
 


8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from Currently! I need to get started reading the books on my summer reading list. I have at least two that I'd like to read.

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly. I am also visiting from Currently! I don't know why I wasn't already following you, but I am so glad I discovered it today, because I just love it! :o) Your homemade ice cream plan sounds delicious! Also, good luck with your reading stacks.
    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your borders. They are so creative and the lines are always nice and crisp. I said I wasn't going to purchase anymore clipart until August, but your borders are a MUST! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alone time is dreamy, isn't it? Hope you find time to start your reading stack soon.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your borders and use them all the time! I'm listening to the quiet over here too, except my girl is only 2 months old. A different kind of quiet!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need to add to your summer reading... The McCarthy's of Ganssett Island series is addicting. By Marie Force.. Have a great 4th!
    www.mrsagentsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUUUMMMM! I love homemade ice cream! But, I've never made it! I should add that to my to-do list this summer! What's your favorite flavor to make? I'm a fourth grade teacher as well...I'm so excited I found your blog! I'm your newest follower!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.