1. As a child I remember our family going camping in the mountains. We had a lot of fun. I remember playing in the streams that we camped beside, hiking to waterfalls, and campfires.
2. If I could change my name, I would probably keep my first name, but I would change the spelling to K-e-l-l-i. Why? I'm not sure, but I've always wished that my name ended in an "i".
3. One summer, my classroom at school caught fire. Fortunately, no one was there to get hurt. Someone at the post office next door noticed the smoke and called the fire department. It was a faulty air conditioner that caused the fire. My room didn't burn, but everything (and I do mean everything) had smoke damage. I spend my summer days (along with some wonderful volunteers) cleaning smoke damage from my classroom and trying to salvage what I could.
4. If I could pick a fictional character to meet, I would pick Harry Potter for my daughter. I would love to see her face if she could meet him. She is a huge fan, and is begging to go to the new Harry Potter Universal theme parks.
5. I have one brother. He is very sweet and very smart. In fact, he is an electrical engineer.
6. I love home made butter biscuits with jelly or honey. Yum!!
Thanks for visiting, and have a blessed day!Kelly