Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday

It's Friday, and I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 
Divider-1_thumb5
 
What is better in the summer than fresh vegetables?  This summer we have had fresh corn,
 
 
Divider-2_thumb4
 
beans,
 
 
Divider-3_thumb4
 
and squash.
 
 
And now we have ripe tomatoes, so my husband and I have eaten tomato sandwiches almost everyday.  They are our favorite!
 
 
Divider-4_thumb7
 
I have also been busy this summer making new products for my store.  One of my latest creations is my Pencil Borders and Pencils Clipart Packet.  This set has 4 different pencil borders and 4 different designs of pencil clipart, each in a variety of colors.  They would be perfect for parent notes, award notices, creating classroom awards, PowerPoint backgrounds, and more. 
 
Pencil Borders and Pencils Clipart By Kelly B.
 

Divider-5_thumb5
 
I have also bundled 12 of my owl themed products into one huge Owl Themed Mega Bundle.   If you have or want an owl themed classroom, this packet is perfect for you!  This mega bundle is filled with owl themed graphic organizers, owl themed parts of speech posters, owl themed motivational posters, owl themed classroom decorating packet, and more!  Save over $20 on this packet valued at over $44! 
Owl Themed Mega Bundle:  Owl Posters, Packets, and Classro
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope your Friday is blessed! 


1 comment:

  1. I love fresh vegetables! We have two raised beds in our backyard and we've got tons of potatoes and tomatoes right now! Love eating fresh.

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.