Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two for Tuesday

This week, my girls and I are helping with our church Vacation Bible School.  We have had a lot of fun and have enjoyed every moment, but I have to admit that I am tired, already, and it is only Tuesday! 

I am linking up once again with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday!  This is a great opportunity to find some fabulous products for 50% off and have some terrific ideas to begin your new school year.  I can't wait to have time to go through everyone's links to see what great products that I can find today!

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/two-for-tuesday-2_24.html
 
The first product that  have 50% off is my Owl Themed Nonfiction Text Structures Packet.  This packet contains posters, graphic organizers, and interactive journal pages.  All are perfect for studying nonfiction text structures and can be used with most nonfiction texts.
 
Owl Themed Nonfiction Text Structures Packet
 
I'm also offering my All About Me Posters: Insect Themed 50% off! These are a perfect activity for the first day of school, open house, parent night, etc. 
 
All About Me Posters:  Insect Theme
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I spent some time looking at your text structure pack. Very nice! I am going to pass your link on to a fifth grade teacher I used to teach with. She will find this useful! Just found your blog today and am a new follower! Look forward to reading future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like my text structure packet! Thank you so much for passing on the information! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.