Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two For Tuesday

I just found a new linky, Two For Tuesday, and I'm thrilled to be linking up.  Two products are now 50% off in my store, today only, so go quickly and check them out. 

 
The first product that I am offering 1/2 off is my Owl Themed Classroom Decorations Packet. 


Owl Themed Classroom Set

 Look at what you will find in this packet:
Birthday Pencil/Straw Toppers
Job Charts (with over 30 different job cards ready to print)
Editable Job Charts
Clock Minutes and Sign
Cursive Banner
Manuscript Banner
Editable Desk Name Plates
Supply Labels
Student Labels
Classroom List Printable
Hall Passes (2 styles: Girl's Pass, Boy's Pass, Office, Nurse, Hall, and Library)
Small and Large Student/Calendar Numbers and Calendar Headers
Owl Birthday Board
Days of Week Posters
Months Cards for Calendar
Table Numbers
Table Names
Welcome Banner
4 Styles of Pennant Letters  and pictures of this product in use in my classroom!
 
Next, to stay with the owl theme, I have my Book Report Bunting Owl Themed Reading Pennants 50%, too!  This is a fun and super cute way for your students to create book reports and decorate your classroom at the same time. 
 
Book Report Bunting Owl Themed Reading Pennants
 
Look what buyers have said, "I LOVE OWLS and these are so fun to use as response sheets in our reading centers. We will be doing the "recommendation" flag as an end of the year activity that I will hang up for next year :) "
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.