1. I'm watching We Bought a Zoo for the first time. My oldest daughter likes this movie.
2. I'm trying to hurry to finish this blog post because my mouth is watering smelling the pancakes that my daughter cooked. She is just learning to cook, and pancakes is one thing that she can make on her own. The last ones that she made were delicious.
3. Summertime! Yay!!
4. Yes, my class was a true blessing! I'm going to miss them!
5. My goal this summer is to do some spring cleaning a little late. It will be more like summer cleaning. ;)
6. Swimming in the pool, summer grilling, eating food from the garden, spending time with my family, a couple of day trips, Vacation Bible School... These are just a few things planned for this summer. Also, resting and relaxing.
I hope your Sunday has been blessed!