Monday, June 16, 2014

Fairy Tales Anchor Chart

I hope your summer vacation has started by now.  My girls and I have been out of school for two weeks now, and this is what we have seen most of the days:

Rain, rain, rain!
And some very strong winds!!
Four days in a row we had strong winds and heavy rains!
We ended up with about 5 1/2 inches of rain in only 4 days.  One day we had about an inch of rain in less than 30 minutes!  Yes, it was a downpour!
 
Needless to say, our swimming pool has not seen as much action as we had hoped for by now, but this week, we plan to make up for the lack of time we have spent in the pool!  We have sunny days in the forecast, and I am so glad!
 
With all of the rain, I should have had more time to create and share some crafty projects with you for my favorite linky, Monday Made It.  Instead, I have spent most of my time cleaning and catching up on some much needed housework.  I did take time to create one anchor chart to share with you.  I recreated my Fairy Tales anchor chart.  My old one was so faded out, it looked terrible, so I made a new one.  We will be working on Fractured Fairy Tales at the beginning of the school year, so this anchor chart will be just what I need.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I am also linking up with my good blogging friend, Deb, at Crafting Connections for her Anchors Away linky.  This is a weekly linky to show off anchor charts or share a favorite anchor chart from Pinterest.  If you are looking for a fun linky for your blog this summer, this is a great one!
 
 
Finally, visit my TpT store tonight or tomorrow for a great deal! If you are considering decorating your classroom in owls, then my Owl Themed Classroom Set is perfect, and until tomorrow night, it will be 1/2 off!  Don't miss out on this great deal! Buyers have said things like, "There are so many things that I need that are included in this. The entire packet is so great!"
 


Owl Themed Classroom Set
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope your summer is blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I love your anchor charts! Thanks you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This anchor chart is ADORABLE!!! And it is so crisp and organized! Thank you so much for linking up this week and sharing!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fairy Tale anchor chart looks great!

    Thank you!
    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very clear way to organize key ideas for students! I think it might be "versus," instead of "verses." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.