Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Sale


 

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/db/8f/bddb8f5c2adca424b88846e47937f83b.jpg
Happy Easter weekend! I hope you have a very blessed Easter.  My girls and I had a wonderful time yesterday shopping and going out to eat.  It was so nice to be relaxed and to not have anywhere we had to be at a certain time.  It was great! Tomorrow, we are looking forward to sunrise service and Easter dinner with our family.

Today, I wanted to let you know that if you have a chance to stop by my store tomorrow on Easter Sunday, several stores, including mine, will be on sale!  My store will be 20% off. No code required!  (Thanks to Glitter Meets Glue for this awesome button!)



This would be an excellent opportunity to pick up a few of my spring items that I have in my store.
Earth Day: Owl About Taking Care of the Earth
My "Owl About Taking Care of the Earth Poster" is perfect for writing on April 22.
 
Earth Day Fun Packet and Posters Print and Go
My "Earth Day Fun Packet" is perfect for this week.  It contains easy to print puzzles and pages for language arts all relating to Earth Day.  Your students will enjoy this!
 
Borders By Kelly B. Set #3: Mega Border Pack
This would also be a great time to pick up one of my border sets!
Spring Themed Graphic Organizers
You may also enjoy my "Spring Themed Graphic Organizers."  These graphic organizers are perfect to use with any book or story.  Your students will enjoy the spring themed graphics.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember to visit my store tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh....a 20% off sale at your store ca be very dangerous to my wallet. : )
    I'll be there tomorrow! Thanks for throwing a sale.
    Happy Easter!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.