Sunday, February 9, 2014

Borders!

This weekend, I have just uploaded two new borders to my TpT store.  Both of these borders can be purchased in my TpT store and are for personal as well as commercial use.  My Borders By Kelly B. Set #2 have received a great response! I am so pleased with the final result of this set, and I think these borders are perfect for creating many types of teaching packets.

Borders By Kelly B. Set 2
 
Next, just in time for Valentine's Day, these brand-new Heart Shaped Borders are super cute! These borders are also for personal as well as commercial use.  11 cute heart shapes are included, and several match nicely to the borders that are found in my Set 2 of Borders above.
 
Heart Shaped Borders
 
If you would like a chance to win both of these sets, simply leave a comment below and share something that you enjoy doing in your classroom to make Valentine's Day special for your students! I would love to give these borders to someone just in time for Valentine's Day! I will announce a winner later this week. Contest is over.
 
Be blessed!

12 comments:

  1. Your borders are absolutely beautiful! I love them! I make my kids homemade Valentine's cards and write a little note to tell them how special they are!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! We make pouch monsters to hold our Valentine's...the kids get so creative with them, and I love to see how their Valentine Monsters turn out!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, adorable borders! We make handprint Valentine cards!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The borders are lovely! Thanks for the giveaway fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw-so pretty! Thanks for the contest opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your borders are so unique!! We always take some time out of our busy schedule to let the kids socialize and give out Valentines, open them up, and eat some treats. I like to slow down and let them just be kids sometimes!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooo cute! Great for Valentine's Day activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These will make for great TPT products! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Great for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly! I love ALL these borders!! Set #2 is in my cart...
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly-These are so awesome! Visited Alabama over the summer-nice state! Love the coast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful assortment! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.