- Listening to the Rose Bowl Game and listening to the quiet may seem contradictory, but my girls are spending the day at my mother's. It is so quiet, and I am missing them.
- I love Christmas vacation. Since my husband is a teacher, too, I love the family time that we have. We have not done anything big or exciting, but I just love the time that we have together.
- 5 years cancer free... So blessed! I can't believe it has been 5 years. I just had my last checkup, and everything was clear. I thank God for His healing hand. I give the glory to Him.
- I have become a little obsessed with making borders. I have just started figuring out the challenges of programs and creating, but I am thrilled with my first attempts! I'd love for you to check these out at my TpT store! (Check them out below.) Also, I have listed a couple of my other new creations as well.
- We spent a special Christmas Day at my parents' new home. It was filled with wonderful memories.
Well, the quiet time is over. My girls just called and are ready to come home. I hope you have a blessed New Year's Day!