Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently a New Year!

Happy New Year!  2014! I know that I am feeling so blessed!  Also, I'm proud of myself for not missing out on Farley's Currently for January!  Here we go...

 
  1. Listening to the Rose Bowl Game and listening to the quiet may seem contradictory, but my girls are spending the day at my mother's.  It is so quiet, and I am missing them.
  2. I love Christmas vacation.  Since my husband is a teacher, too, I love the family time that we have.  We have not done anything big or exciting, but I just love the time that we have together.
  3. 5 years cancer free... So blessed!  I can't believe it has been 5 years.  I just had my last checkup, and everything was clear.  I thank God for His healing hand.  I give the glory to Him.
  4. I have become a little obsessed with making borders.  I have just started figuring out the challenges of programs and creating, but I am thrilled with my first attempts!  I'd love for you to check these out at my TpT store! (Check them out below.)  Also, I have listed a couple of my other new creations as well.    
  5. We spent a special Christmas Day at my parents' new home.  It was filled with wonderful memories.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Borders-by-Kelly-B-Set-1-1032643
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vocabulary-Graphic-Organizers-1036846
 
Well, the quiet time is over.  My girls just called and are ready to come home.  I hope you have a blessed New Year's Day!
 
 
Be blessed!
 

 
                              


9 comments:

  1. A BIG yay for your 5 years of being cancer free!!!!! My parents are building a house and we are so excited about next Christmas!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly...so many things to say. First and most importantly God bless you - five years cancer free! That is so wonderful to hear. Second, happy new year and may you continue to be blessed :) I am so glad I found you over at currently. I love your borders! Oh my gosh I already purchased them as well as the Describing Characters packet. Glad to be a new follower!
    Tracey
    The Teacher’s Chair
    Share the Bloglovin’!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, Thank you so much! I do feel so blessed! I am so glad that you like the borders! I hope you enjoy them as well as the graphic organizers! Thanks so much!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about being cancer free 5 years!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just pinned your borders the other day! I love them! Glory be to God for 5 years of cancer free!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding new fourth grade bloggers! I love the boards and will have to put them on my wish list! I'm your newest follower!

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to hear of your obsession with creating borders, as I absolutely LOVE your first set! I snatched them up as soon as I saw them this morning! I've also just signed up to follow you on both TpT and BlogLovin'...I look forward to future posts!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    P.S. Congrats on 5 years of being cancer-free, too!! What a wonderful milestone to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deb! I'm so glad that you love my borders, and I'm glad to have you following me! (I'm thrilled to reach five years! I am so blessed.)

      Kelly

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.