Friday, January 10, 2014

5 For Friday after a Cold Week!

Do you find that after being out on a Monday, your week seems so loooong?  School was cancelled on Monday because of the possibility of snow accumulations, icy roads, and because of frigid temperatures.  We did not have snow or freezing rain, but the cold found us!  With highs only in the single digits and teens, we also delayed school two hours on Tuesday and Wednesday, so my school days were spent trying to consolidate lessons.  Even though we had a crazy schedule, I think we had a wonderful week! 

I am linking up tonight to share Five for Friday.
I love going in to work at 10:00!  I think it would be great to go in everyday at 10:00. 
 
 I want to share my winter themed packets with you.  My newest creation is my Winter Themed Graphic Organizer Set.  It is filled with cute graphic organizers perfect to use with those winter themed books, or just for fun during winter months.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Themed-Graphic-Organizers-1047151
These graphic organizers are also part of my new Mega Bundle.  Purchase this bundle and save $$$! It is filled with graphic organizers for each season.  Winter, Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving packets are currently part of this packet. Other seasons/holidays will be gradually added.  Also, purchase now, and you'll receive all future packets for free!  Each time new packets are added, the price will increase, so purchase now to save the most money.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Seasonal-Graphic-Organizers-Bundle-1047603
Another winter themed packet that I have available in my store is perfect to meet CCSS ELA Language 4.1b Form and use the progressive (e.g., I was walking; I am walking; I will be walking) verb tenses. This packet contains Powerpoints and printables.  Everything that you need to cover this skill is here. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Verb-Tenses-and-Progressive-Verb-Tenses-1022109
 
Finally, just for you! Here is a free winter themed graphic organizer! I hope you enjoy this cutie! By the way, the borders are from my new border set!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Winter-Themed-Graphic-Organizer-1054393
 
Be blessed!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



2 comments:

  1. Your graphic organizers are adorable!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jenny! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.