Thursday, October 3, 2013

Currently So Busy!

Wow!  I know it has been a long time between posts, but I have been drowning!  Between a new reading curriculum, a new language curriculum, teaching history for the first time in years, and two girls playing volleyball every day, I have been going crazy!  I must say; however, that I am so blessed to have a super sweet class this year!  I don't think I could have made it without such a good class. 

Now, for my October Currently!

 
 
 
I am excited about several projects that I have been working on for my TpT store!   I want to offer my newest item 1/2 off!  Book Report Bunting:  Owl Themed Pennants is a fun way to have your students write about their reading and display their reviews.  I love bunting, and this packet will not only be a cute way to decorate your classroom, but will also encourage your students to read!
 
Some of you have already put this packet
on your wishlist, so don't miss out on this offer!
 
 
 



 
 
Check it out!
 
 
 
Be Blessed!
 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute owl product! I totally understand busy with 2 boys and soccer season in full swing. At least it is a city league with no traveling:)

    Here's to less stress!
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those book reports are super cute! Love those! I'm going to have to hop over to your store and check those out! Super cute! I'm so glad I found your blog through Farley's Currently!

    I agree with the less stress.... I feel like I get over one hurtle in time to run smack into the next one ;) Just part of keeping up with everything! Hope things start to calm down for you soon.

    Amanda
    MyShoeStringLife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE the bunting. What a super cute idea!! Hope you get some rest & de-stress time soon!:)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like it! I'm looking forward to a restful weekend!

      Delete
  4. I love the book report format! It has been added to my cart! I hope you get to have a rest over the weekend! x
    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.