Monday, September 2, 2013

Owl Reading Posters

I don't know about you, but my first two weeks of school have busy!  My daily schedule has looked something like this:
  • Get to school by 7:00 a.m.
  • School begins at 8:00
  • Teach, Teach, Teach
  • School is out at 3:00
  • Car riders until 3:20
  • Come back to classroom and work until 5:30 or 6:00
  • Pick up girls from volleyball practice
I just realized why I'm so tired!  11 hours at school?  You would think I have all of my lessons ready for the rest of the school year, but no.  Everything has changed this year:  my schedule, my lessons (We have a new reading series.), and even the subjects.  I'm teaching history for the first time in years.  So, I am feeling a little overwhelmed these days.  Hopefully, this will get better soon.  Fortunately, I am blessed with a super-sweet class this year! 

I know that many of you feel the same way: Exhausted!  I hope you have a very restful and enjoyable day today!  As a gift to say thank you for all of your support for my blog and TpT store, I have a gift just for you!  I have a free Owl Themed Reading Motivational Poster that you can download from my TpT store. 

 
 
If you like this poster, more are available in my Owl Themed Reading Motivational Posters Set.  You'll find 12 cute and colorful owl themed posters that will inspire your students to read, read, read!
 
 
 
Be blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.