Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt! Bloglovin

I'm sure you know by now that Google Reader is gone.  Well, I've decided to use Bloglovin, and I just found out that with Bloglovin, I can sort the blogs that I follow into categories and prioritize my blog list so I won't miss my favorites!  I love that! 

So, let's go on a blog hunt together and discover, or rediscover some wonderful elementary blogs!  Just click on the link below!  Thank you so much to Laura Candler for creating this great linky! 

If you followed me with Google Reader, I'd love for you to follow me with Bloglovin!  If you have never followed my blog, I'd love for you to begin!  Just click the super cute Bloglovin Button from Melissa at Common Core and So Much More! 
 

Be blessed! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your blog on the Blog Hunt and became your new follower. I teach a 3/4 class and I'm always on the lookout for new ideas.

    Renee J
    Growing a Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.