Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Made It!

One thing that I love about summer is having time to craft.  I love crocheting, sewing, and decorating.  I also like making crafts and working in my yard.  I have a few things that I have been working on, and I'm excited to link up with Tara for Monday Made It.  First, I made some of those cute little magnets from clear vase gems.  My daughter and I simply used Mod Podge to glue scrapbook paper to the backs. Then we hotglued magnets to the back of that.  I gave these to our teachers at Bible School as thank you gifts.  Very simple and cute! 





I also found some small crosses and made bookmarks.  I simply cut 3 lengths of  crochet thread, tied knots in the end, and attached the cross.  These would be cute with beads or any type of charm tied to the end.




For TpT, I have been working on expanding my graphic organizer collection, and I am so exited about the results.  My Reading Literature Graphic Organizers now contains 80 graphic organizers that are each aligned with the Common Core Standards for grades 3,4, and 5! 



 My Reading Informational Text Graphic Organizers now contain over 95 graphic organizers all aligned with the Common Core Standards for grades 3, 4, and 5!  This packet is full of great graphic organizers that will get your students to think deeply about their reading!









Purchase one, or purchase both in my Graphic Organizers Bundle. You'll have enough graphic organizers for your entire school year and ensure that all Common Core Standards for Reading Literature and Reading Informational Text are covered.  

I have so many projects that I hope I get to finish this summer and share with Monday Made It.  Thanks Tara for such a fun linky!
Be Blessed!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I love the cute little owl in the corner. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crafts are so cute! I just love summer to give me the time to catch up on my crafting!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.