Monday, March 25, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

I had so much fun linking up with Latoya last week!  Now to reveal my lie....  It's number 3.  I actually hate cooking.  Really it's not the cooking part that I dislike so much.  It is the planning and cleaning up.  I do like to bake, but I don't often have time to do that, and I am very much out of practice.  I have a friend who loves to cook.  She says that it is a stress reliever for her! Not me:  just stressful!


My truths:


My girls do show cattle.  We have a very busy January and March.

 
 
My first job was at Showbiz Pizza.  (Sorry, no pictures of that.) 
 
 
Now for this week's linky!  The Noun Game

 
 
Person
 
My favorite person is more than one person.  It's my family.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and sweet girls!  I love them so much!
 

 
 
Place
 
My favorite place is at home.  I enjoy spending time with my family at home.  (I don't get to do that very often.)
 
 
Thing
 
I guess my favorite thing would have to be my piano.  I love playing the piano, and I've been playing since I was in second grade.  I enjoy playing Christian music and play the piano at my church.  My youngest daughter has been taking piano lessons for several years now, and I enjoy listening to her play as well.

 
Animal
 
My favorite animal is my 4 year old Westie, named Reagan.  She is a very sweet dog, but I have to admit that I'm not her favorite.  She loves my oldest daughter and my husband the best and is always wanting their attention. 
 
 

 

 
Be blessed!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!I hate cooking too! It's just such a burden! When I win the lottery, the first thing I'm spending my money on is a chef!! I love your favorite thing...such a gift to be musically talented!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I am with you on the cooking. I like to eat. But the planning the menu, going to the grocery store, finding time to actually cook it, and then cleaning up, all seems to get in the way...I think maybe I should get better with my time management! ;O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.