Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Weekend Sale

 
Good morning!  I hope you have a blessed Easter weekend!  I have decided to offer 5 of my favorite items for 20% off at my TpT store.  
 
 
 
Informational text are so important with the new Common Core Standards, and these graphic organizers are great to help students understand what they are reading.

 
 
 
I love using PowerPoints to introduce a topic.  This PowerPoint is the perfect lesson for teaching comparative and superlative adverbs.  My students loved it!

 
I love helping students have a deeper understanding of characters in fiction books.  These graphic organizers are great for that!


My Out of This World Parts of Speech Posters are super cute!  They are great for a bulletin board or to use in a center or station.
 


 
Finally, I have my best selling product:  4th grade reading literature graphic organizers.  They are aligned with 4th grade Common Core Standards for Literature, but are great for grades 2-6.
 





I hope you have a blessed Easter weekend! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to shop your sale!! I love your 4th grade graphic organizers and just wishlisted them! I created a linky party on my blog to link up our sales! Head on over and link up, please :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the graphic organizers! I just linked up to your blog! Thanks for the invitation. :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.