Friday, March 29, 2013

Another Owl Bulletin Board

Well, today is my last weekday of my Spring Break.  I have loved the time at home with my family.  I know once we go back, time will fly, and it will be summer before we know it!  Speaking of summer, I can't wait until it's warm enough to swim!  My girls are already excited about our swimming pool that we put in last summer.  We'll get to enjoy it the entire summer this year!  Unfortunately, it's a mess right now.  We chose not to put a cover on it (bad decision).  That is my goal today; to get the pool cleaned out.  Today is suppose to be warm and beautiful where I live!  We have had cold weather all week long, so a nice sunny day is a great way to end Spring Break. 
 
 
With summer around the corner, I have so many more lessons and books that I want to share with my class; unfortunately, I know that I won't get to them all.  I found the idea for this bulletin board online http://bulletinboardideas.org/4450/so-many-books-so-little-time-reading-back-to-school-bulletin-board/.  I adapted mine to fit my owl theme.  I thought it turned out cute.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Have a blessed Easter weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute, Kelly! I love how the letters are from different sets. I wish I had a functional bulletin board. Mine is high on the wall and over our built-in computer station which makes it difficult to change. I guess I'll live vicariously through you and your lovely owls!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.