Sunday, February 17, 2013

Free Nonfiction Graphic Organizer

Nonfiction text are great for teaching reading strategies as well as great for helping students learn information about the world around them.  Some nonfiction books that I personally enjoy using in my classroom include:

     
 

 
I have a new graphic organizer that I want to share with you that is great to use with almost any nonfiction text!  It is yours for free!  :)
 
 

 
 
This graphic organizer is part of my newly updated 4th Grade Nonfiction Text Graphic Organizers.  Eighteen graphic organizers are included in this packet.  These graphic organizers are aligned with the Common Core Standards for 4th grade, but they can be used in grades 2-6.  The possibilities are up to you.
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy the freebie, and be blessed!




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie - this looks awesome!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feebie:) I love your pack! Informational text is so important and we need to give our students more opportunities to explore nonfiction. That's for this freebie to make it easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! And your graphic organizers look amazing :)

    Laura
    http://lovetoteach123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great graphic organizer... thanks so much for sharing!
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of the sweet comments! I hope you enjoy using this!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the great freebie:) I thought of you when I posted a flash freebie this morning. Check it out today if you get a chance! Hope all is well, Kelly! It is a busy time of the year:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.