Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday plus Tuesday

Happy Thanksgiving dear bloggy friends!  I am looking forward to a Thanksgiving with my family; although, my brother and his family will not be able to come this year.  Like many in our area, they have come down with the flu.  I pray that they are better soon!  This will also be the last Thanksgiving at the home and farm where I grew up.  My parents farmland has been purchased by the county to build a dam for an extra water source.  Several years ago, we experienced a severe drought in our area and came very close to running out of water.  I know the water source is needed, but I am so sad to see my family's home and land be sold.  My daddy grew up on the land and this land and river holds lots of memories for him.  This will be a special Thanksgiving for us. 

On another note, if you have not yet heard, TpT is having a fabulous Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale.  I am participating, and everything in my store is discounted 28% with the code CMT12!  I am linking up with The 3am Teacher for her Cyber Monday Linky!  Click the link below for a list of other great shops participating!  Don't miss out on this fabulous sale!  I have my wishlist ready!!

Photobucket


Here are a few of the items available at my TpT store.






Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You are so close to 200 followers! Maybe this will help get you over the top...I nominated you for the Liebster Award...hopefully it will get you some more followers! See my blog for more info if you are interested!

    Meg
    www.fourthgradestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I see you are so close to 200 followers so I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Stop by my blog to check it out! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    -Marie
    Beach Lovin' Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...just read the 3 other posts! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Love the fourth grade site...I teach 4th grade too. I am new to blogging and your lastest follower :) Check out my blog for all the details. WOOHOO!

    Keep smiling,
    Michelle
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I, also, nominated you for a Liebster.

    Kristin
    Teachntex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog lay out and I just added so much of your stuff to my TPT wish list! Thanks :)

    I have nominated you for the Leibster award! Stop on by my blog to read more about it! {I hope you follow me if you are not already following me - I love following you!}

    thewildthingslearn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What an honor! I have been away from my computer a few days, and I have returned to all of these sweet messages and nominations! A big "Thank you," to each one of you!

      Kelly

      Delete
  6. I was thinking of your blog today - and about linking up and I went looking for your link to your blog on my blog list but you weren't there, I thought I put you there, but I couldn't find you, so long story short, I put you on my blog list. :o)

    Are you doing a Fun Friday today?

    Deborah
    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.