Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Friday, Plural Possessives and Presidents!

It is late, but it is still Friday, and it is Fun Friday!  I have a few things to share with you about our week in fourth grade.  First of all, with the elections Tuesday, we read a terrific book, So You Want to Be President by Judith St. George.

So You Want to be President? Revised and Updated Edition

I'd like to take credit for coming up with the idea of reading this book this week, but actually it was the story for this week in our reading series that was scheduled to be read Tuesday.  What perfect timing!  My class loved this book!  They laughed and were amazed at the fun bits of unusual information about our Presidents!  Today we even watched a video of this book from http://www.discoveryeducation.com/.  If your school has access to this website, it is wonderful! 

We have also been working on plural possessive nouns this week.  I created cards and an activity to review plural possessives called Pumpkin Possessives.  You can find this at my TpT store.




Now it is time for Fun Friday.  I would love for you to link up! 

I just love the grays and browns in this wreath!  I want to make one for my front door.  Yes, I am a Bama fan!  My favorite color has always been pink!  My living room in our first house was even pink!  I had a cream color sofa with pink flowers.  Poor hubby!  He never said a word about it.

(Don't forget to leave a comment with the person before and after you.)



God bless!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.