Sunday, November 4, 2012

Currently and Freebie!

I have finally made time to sit down and link up with Farley for her November Currently.  I can't believe that it is already November.  I love fall, and here in the south, we have had a beautiful fall, though my thoughts and prayers are with all of those suffering from the effects of Sandy.  It brings back memories of April 27, 2011, and the tornado outbreak here in the south.  That day was surreal for many of us.  Thankfully, we had no damage, but many around us did.

And now, my currently:


I have also created a new graphic organizer for free!  I can't believe how well my TpT store is doing, and this is just a way to say thank you to all of you bloggy friends as well as TpT store friends! 

Just click the picture above to take you to my TpT store and this free item!  If you like this graphic organizer, I have several others that you might enjoy as well at my store!

You may have noticed that there was no Fun Friday linky last Friday.  It will return again this week.  Hope to see you link up!

God bless!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Neat graphic organizer! Where do you find your frames and clipart? I'm trying to get more into that and maybe start selling on TpT, but I like to see what's out there and what's legal to use for products!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fancydog studios is a great place for frames and clipart.

      Delete
  2. Found you through the Currently linky! Following you :)

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! I found you through Farley's Currently Linky! Your Freebie looks great. Thanks for sharing.
    I am just starting out on TpT. Check out my blog and TpT store if you get a chance!

    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you through the currently link...thank you for the freebie. I teach third grade and can definitely use it.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like those above me.. I just found you through the currently linky! Thank you for the awesome freebie! I will definitely be using it :) I love meeting fellow fab fourth grade teachers on here! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebie - I LOVE working with character development in reading and writing with my kiddos. What a wonderful resource.

    I love lazy Sunday afternoons as well - what a wonderful, relaxing time before the chaos of Monday mornings :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.