Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Currently Is Here!

I've been looking forward to linking up with Farley for the October Currently!  Here it goes...



I would have chosen The Widow's Broom by Chris Van Allsburg as well, but since it was already taken, I picked The Lonely Scarecrow by Tim Preston.  It is a very sweet story full of sensory detail.

Also, I am very excited about my new 3rd Grade Owl Themed Reading Graphic Organizers Packet.  Each graphic organizer is aligned with the Common Core 3rd grade ELA Reading Literature Standards.  Thank you for the wonderful response to my 4th Grade Graphic Organizers.  I think that you will find these graphic organizers a great tool for your classroom, as well.




May God bless!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love fall too! A beautiful time of the year! Enjoy your family time.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!

    I'm so glad I found your blog from your e-mail (Farley's Currently). I am in awe of your amazing creations and I just can't stop looking at all your pictures! I'm your newest follower! By the way I noticed you said you like eating muscadines off the vine. I'm so curious...what are they?

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I love your blog, too! Muscadines are similar to a grape and are grown in the Southeast.

      Delete
  3. Your fourth grade graphic organizers are on my wishlist! Can't wait to buy them soon!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wondeful blog! I'm SO happy it's fall, too! I hope it sticks around for awhile- I live in Southeastern Ohio and it's so pretty right now!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    -Alisha

    www.firstgradefollies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fall leaves changing is so beautiful!! Love your blog! Family time at home is one of my favorites too!

    -Dana
    Live Learn Teach for Life

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.