Thursday, October 18, 2012

A New Fun Friday!

It is time again for Fun Friday!   I am so glad Friday is here, and I am excited to share my new Fun Friday with you!  I hope you will take part and link up with me!  I have tried to make this process a little easier for you, so with blessings from Mrs. Farley and inspiration from her Currently, I have created a Fun Friday form for you to copy and paste to a program, like PowerPoint, insert your text, save (I save as a png), and upload onto your blog.  I hope you like the new format! 


Now, here is my Fun Friday.

Links:  Resourceful RoomPinterest, Fun Freebie

It is this easy!
  • Write about your favorite lesson this week in your classroom.
  • Write about your favorite idea or lesson from another blog.
  • Tell what you love about fall.
  • Share your favorite pin from Pinterest (copy and paste it).
  • Share a great free item, either from yourself or from another blogger.
  • Put links below the Fun Friday page.

When you link up, I would also love if you would visit leave a comment for the 2 people in front of you and the 2 people behind you.   Don't forget to come back and check for 2 people behind you.  :)

God bless,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea!!!! Going to do this RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You have been so sweet to link up each week! I hope you enjoy linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting such a fun linky! :-) Happy Friday!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly! I just entered the giveaway at The Vintage Apple, and I had to search to see if anyone else had put Forrest Gump as her favorite movie, and I found you! Had to stop by and follow you. ;) "Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your Black Panther party."

    Shaping Up To Be A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun linky! Will have to participate when I get a minute. And I'm your newest follower!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    I am your newest follower and just linked up to your "Fun Friday!" I love the idea of reflecting on the week and linking up with other bloggers.

    It's funny - I got those Author's Purpose PIE cards too! I just laminated them and we're going to use them in reading groups next week :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new idea for the Fun Friday linky:) I already linked up as you noticed! I always look forward to your ideas!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.