Monday, September 24, 2012

Thank You Freebie!

I hope you are having a very blessed week!   Our school system had teacher professional development/workday today.  It was so nice to have some time to work on lesson plans. 

Today was also Fair Day at our local fair.  Students were able to get in for free.  Although our family did not go to the fair today, fair week is a very busy time for us.  My daughters show cattle.  We have shows throughout the week.  Believe it or not, they love it!



To say thank you for following me, I have a special gift for you!  I have some cute owl bookmarks that I made for you!  To receive this download for free please visit my TpT store.  If you like the bookmarks, I would love for you to rate them! 
Click here for my TpT store.

Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog!  I hope you enjoy the bookmarks.

God bless!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kelly! Thanks for joining my Pinterest board. I am your newest blog follower. I teach sixth grade reading, writing, and language arts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.