Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Currently

Sorry, I realize I am several days late for Farley's currently, but I didn't want to wait a whole month to be able to link up again!  So here is my currently.


We have muscadine vines in our backyard that have been ripe for several weeks.  I love going out to the vines and filling up until I can eat no more.  They are like candy they are so sweet!


We have enjoyed our new swimming pool.  I just wish we could swim longer.

I am so proud of my girls.  They are both playing volleyball for the first time this year!  Mr. B. and I are enjoying watching them play.



Thanks, Farley, for the linky!

Please come back Friday for my linky, Fun Friday.  This linky is all about the fun things we do in our classrooms.  Please come join in the fun!

God bless,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hello! We just found you through Farley's Currently! We LOVE quiet but neither of us gets a lot of it these days!! We are now following you and would love it if you stop by and visit us sometime!
    Lisen & Katie
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a muscadine. Is that like a grape? I feel so uneducated ;) Found you through Tpt. Good to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Farley's linky. I LOVE the quiet also... with four children it doesn't happen very often. Gorgeous pool!!! I've been trying to talk my husband into one of those. I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for following! Yes, a muscadine is similar to a grape. They are so very sweet and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pool area looks amazing! I love all those stone posts. It looks ready for an awesome pool party, with barbeques and cocktails, the ones with tiny umbrellas in the glasses! How deep is your pool? Is it all one depth, or does it get shallower at one end?

    Cathy Newman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inviting pool you have here! Pools with no exact shapes are what make them unique. I like how this was landscaped, especially the elevation of pavement after pavement. I can only think of holding a party in a pool designed this way. Thank you for a great share!

    Floy Melton @Orlando Pools By Design

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.