Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bulletin Boards Around My School

I work with some very creative and talented teachers!  Each year they craft some impressive bulletin boards that line our hallways.  I wanted to share a few with you today that were create by my 5th grade teacher friends for our school theme:  teamwork. 


I love how my creative friend, Mrs. R.,  used real little boys' shirts to decorate this board!


Mrs. R. is always so creative at creating bulletin boards with cute fonts!  I love this acronym for TEAM.


Finally, I love the fabric used on this fish bulletin board created by Mrs. B.!  So pretty!  Thank you, teacher friends, for letting me share!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a post, and I love the last one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish one is awesome. Love how it has the 3D effect! Do you have a bulletin board to post for us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a bulletin board to share with you hopefully next week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.