Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Made It

Today was our first workday at school.  It was good to see everyone again.  My sweet coworkers were sharing ideas (many found on Pinterest), and I was admiring their cute classroom decorations that had been made over the summer (once again, Pinterest inspired).  All of their rooms are looking great!

Today I made a couple of items.  First, I cut out my owl themed book labels and attached them to my boxes with ribbon.  In the past, I used rings to attach the book labels, but the rings were too small for my new boxes.  I looked to see what else I had, and I decided to use the ribbon I had left over from hanging my owl lanterns.  I thought they turned out pretty cute!  These are editable and available at my TpT store!  Check them out! 





We will be having open house this week, so I wanted to do something to let parents know that I will be collecting Box Tops.  First, I took an apple juice bottle.


Then I attached some scrapbook paper and printed and attached a label to create a cute container to collect Box Tops.


When the container is full, we will celebrate!!

I'm linking up with sweet Tara for Monday Made It at 4th Grade Frolics.







Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. love your owls, I posted some owl products today too!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think owls are super cute! Your products look great!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    I just LOVE your owl basket labels. Too cute. I also have an owl theme in my room this year.

    Your newest follower,
    Wendy
    4th-5thgradehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the owls are cute, too! Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  3. Cute book bins! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower.
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased with how they turned out! Thank you for following my blog!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.